Promerita Vita

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Elena Vance
Andreu Rylan
Alexander Sola
John Nagala
Francis Cavil
Ethan Knight
Game Overlord
11 posters

Out Of Character (OOC) Thread

Hermes Boone

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Out Of Character (OOC) Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Out Of Character (OOC) Thread

Post  Hermes Boone Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 am

Hey Cavil do I need to write a three paragraph demo of my rp stylings or can I just join up? Seeing that I was part of the previous site for just over a year most of you should know what my stuff looks like.
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post  Francis Cavil Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Jon Dreger wrote:Hey Cavil do I need to write a three paragraph demo of my rp stylings or can I just join up? Seeing that I was part of the previous site for just over a year most of you should know what my stuff looks like.

If you want, you can just copy and paste a previous post from any other RP site and save the effort of writing a new one. If none are available, just say that in the PM and I'll accept it anyways. Wink
    Hermes Boone

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post  Hermes Boone Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 am

Where can I find any of the posts or stuff from the previous site? Is there a place where they were saved to?
    James Graff
    James Graff
    O-2 Lieutenant Junior Grade
    O-2 Lieutenant Junior Grade

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post  James Graff Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 pm

I remember there was talk of saving the database or something like that..

Also, welcome (totem here)
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post  Francis Cavil Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 pm

I guess if that was your only RP site, don't worry about it. Just send in the app without it. Razz

(For the record, I am Keegan).
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Number of posts : 256
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post  Elena Vance Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:07 pm

All in favor of continuing this who are still visiting this site, give your ayes.

I'm suggesting sending a couple of mails out to reactivate those who are still alive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:55 pm