Promerita Vita

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
John Nagala
Alexander Sola
Elena Vance
Andreu Rylan
Francis Cavil
Ethan Knight
Game Overlord
11 posters

Out Of Character (OOC) Discussion

Layne Staley
    Layne Staley
    M-3 Master Sergeant
    M-3 Master Sergeant

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Out Of Character (OOC) Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Out Of Character (OOC) Discussion

Post  Layne Staley Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm

I for one am very greatful we have Jack Bauer aboard.

Not entirely sure how much of Jack Bauer will come through, but I imagine some would. The inspiration was actually John Constantine from Hellblazer.

http://timbradstreet.typepad.com/photos/recent_cover_illustration/hellblazer215f.jpg

Or rather https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/TornPicture/constantine.jpg, as that one happens to look more like Kiefer Sutherland.

But Jack is great, but might be borderline superhero see see here, but we will see how it goes.
    Andreu Rylan
    Andreu Rylan
    O-3 Lieutenant
    O-3 Lieutenant

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Out Of Character (OOC) Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Out Of Character (OOC) Discussion

Post  Andreu Rylan Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:01 pm

John Constantine is good too. We could with some magic to counter the Cylon magical/god/techy bullshit. Very Happy
    Ethan Knight
    Ethan Knight
    O-6 Colonel
    O-6 Colonel

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post  Ethan Knight Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:23 pm

The calm before the storm.

Thought I'd get a short little "family" moment in before the big bang which should be happening pretty soon.
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Number of posts : 256

Post  Elena Vance Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Could you, maybe, post it again, so that I can get a placeholder for an upcoming JP between Cavil and me in? If we're working with times, there should be kind of a chronoligal structure. At least, that's my opinion. I don't like to post something that happens at about 10am just after an action occuring at half past twelve.
    Ethan Knight
    Ethan Knight
    O-6 Colonel
    O-6 Colonel

Post  Ethan Knight Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Done.

Just trying to get things moving is all.
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Post  Elena Vance Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Thank you. Smile

Me too. But this JP will have some influence on character behavior and add a little more tension.
    By the way: Your post is great. Smile
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Number of posts : 294

Post  Francis Cavil Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 am

Let me just say - "Awwwwwwwwww..." Embarassed
    Alexander Sola
    O-1 Ensign
    O-1 Ensign

Number of posts : 97

Post  Alexander Sola Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 pm

am just wondering when we are going to be moving this into T-0? i know we have the active jp but was wondering as im getting excited to get to the boom stuff lol
    John Nagala
    John Nagala
    O-2 Lieutenant Junior Grade

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post  John Nagala Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:44 pm

It will be very soon. Tomorrow or Friday - whether the JP is done or not. Keep your eyes peeled and keep checking the site. It's going down very VERY soon. Very Happy
    Alexander Sola
    O-1 Ensign
    O-1 Ensign

Number of posts : 97

Post  Alexander Sola Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:05 pm

ok i wont be on to post until 9:30pm (uk time) as i have work. plus i have a 10 hour day tomorrow so i will post when i can.
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Post  Elena Vance Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 pm

I suppose that I'll be online and just as I would have to go to bed, you're going to start. Very Happy

But I think I will be awake anyway. Wink
    John Nagala
    John Nagala

Post  John Nagala Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Razz
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Post  Elena Vance Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:43 pm

You could post to the JP, though. Wink
    Layne Staley
    Layne Staley
    M-3 Master Sergeant
    M-3 Master Sergeant

Post  Layne Staley Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:57 pm

I feel so noobish, I don't know how joint posts work. I know that it's more than one person making a post, but I don't know how it is done.

I am gonna try be around for this, but I just got Wrath of the Lich King, but I was never super into World of Warcraft that I couldn't stop playing for a while to do something else.
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Post  Elena Vance Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:16 pm

It's quite simple. You make a post and put TAGs into it, where you want another person to respond or react. It can be at the end or in the middle of your post. Most of the time, the person you're RPing with will write most of his/her respond below your post.
    Anyways, the answer is edited into the existing post. As this change isn't shown, you'll have to post a small 'Tag' to show that you replied.
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Post  Francis Cavil Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 pm

The attacks on the Colonies have offiicially begun. Everyone please make a short (or long) post summarizing where your character is within the next two in-game minutes so that we all know what's going on when the Cylons begin bombing the crap out of our shipyard. Very Happy
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Post  Elena Vance Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:04 am

Getting longer and longer. Wink
    John Nagala
    John Nagala

Post  John Nagala Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:56 am

Just waiting on Graham, Knight, Graff, and Staley.

Knight - you're probably fine if you don't feel like making another post, since you've done so so recently. You other three though really ought to do a short post.

If, by tomorrow morning (Pacific Time), you haven't posted anything yet, I'll just go ahead and start blowing up the shipyard. Very Happy
    Layne Staley
    Layne Staley
    M-3 Master Sergeant
    M-3 Master Sergeant

Post  Layne Staley Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:23 am

Alright I see if I can get something in before then.
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Post  Elena Vance Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Looks like I won't be around until it's afternoon (Pacific Time). So, please don't go too fast. Wink
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Post  Francis Cavil Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:32 am

Ok. I'm gonna start writing the post(s?) that will make everything go boom now. Razz
    James Graff
    James Graff

Number of posts : 86

Post  James Graff Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:34 am

Sorry for the delay, the short post's all I could get in before the fireworks (hopefully) start.
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Post  Francis Cavil Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 am

No worries. Nice to see that everyone got something in before it all began. Speaking of which...

Here we go! Very Happy

(Sola, please remember in your response that our lovely XO signed some forms that transferred the majority of our ammunition stores off the ship).

Sad Sucks to be us! lol

PS: The second post outlining the actual attack and specific explosions will be coming along soon. In the meantime, everyone feel free to post reactions to the rather upsetting news and/or a few hits rocking the ship. Vipers cannot be launched yet, though, as we are still in the drydock and you'd all be crushed trying to launch just now... Unless you want to take the absurd amount of time to take off manually. Razz
    Ethan Knight
    Ethan Knight
    O-6 Colonel
    O-6 Colonel

Post  Ethan Knight Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 am

o.0

I didn't sign that.

I signed something to get us some ammo for weapons testing for our maiden voyage... Although it is a limited amount.
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Post  Francis Cavil Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:38 am

Bah. Lol. I was straining to remember which of those two you had done. I remembered you saying something about signing away our ammo on AIM and concluded that must've been what you'd done. lol

Anyways, either way, we have very little to shoot with.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:47 am